2016 and upcoming
- The Auxiliary, Stockton, ‘BYOB Worldwide’, Unlearing God: I am Nothing, August.
- Kunstverien am Rosa Luxenbourg- platz, ‘Individuating’, Banal (text work) July.
- BarBabette, Berlin Gallery Weekend, ‘After Aesthetics’, Unlearning God: I am Nothing, April.
- Concordia University, Transitional Knowledge Exchange, Montreal Canada, April.
- The Old Fenton Library – Art City, Paradise Now, Luxury Education video series, Stoke On Trent, March.
- Youthitude Festival, Luxury Education: James Edward Franco, Berlin, February.
- December 2015, Edinburgh Film House, Luxury education: James Edward Franco, Edinburgh Moving Image Festival.
- October 2015, Rags Factory, Brick Lane, London, Luxury Education Assisted Suicide, The Independent Art Fair.
- September 2015, Minesweeper Collective, Deptford, London, Luxury Education, James Edward Franco.
- September 2015, Bank Street Arts Gallery,Sheffield,Transitional Knowledge Exchange, Opening up the Book Festival.
- June 2015, Saas- Fee Summer Institute of Art Show, Switzerland, Absurdity, This is a Demo.
- May 2012, Goldsmiths College London, Alternative Art College occupied; Education as Experiment, AAC Retrospective.
- May 2012, Betsy Trotwood, Farrington, Oh for the love of Dada.
- March 2012, Museum of London. Olympic Fringe / apcolympics.
- March 2012, Carpenters Estate, East London. Olympic Fringe / apcolympics.
- March 2012, Low Lives Occupy, Occupy With Art, International event. Holding Knowledge Hostage.
- Nov 2011, Open Ealing Gallery, West London, Trouble in Utopia. Haz Beinz Heinz.
- March 2011 – April 2011, Joseph Banks Conservatory, Lincoln, Endeavour. Play Politics.
- November 2010 – March 2011, Usher Gallery, Lincoln. The Moment of Privacy has passed. Untitled.
- April 2009 – May 2009 Shopping centre, Unit 16, Lincoln, Globa’Loss’ Ation. Keep a banker/ adopt a banker.
- 2016. Co-editor, OnCurating Issue 31, Applied Estrangement.
- 2016, Book Chapter, Art and Activism: beyond the gallery walls, Sense Publishing
- 2015, To Depart, Text published by Interkors Magazine, Denver US.
- 2015, Alternatives in Search, Search for Alternatives, (Book) TBC.
- 2014, Art Zip Magazine, Knowledge is Priceless
- 2014, Tate Research Centre: Learning, My Key Texts
Curatorial and Programming
- July 2016, Kunstverien am Rosa Luxenbourg Platz -Individuating (Group Show).
- March – September 2015, mima (Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art) Situation Unit.
- March 2015, Tate Modern-Rethinking Series: Ethnography.
- January 2015, Tate Britain – Territories of Practice (Chelsea College of Art).
- December 2014, Tate Modern – McAulay Level 0 Exploring Experience.
- December 2014, Tate Modern – Rethinking Series: Practice As Research
- October to December 2014, Tate Modern and Tate Britain – PMS series (Chelsea College of Arts)
- October 2014, Tate Modern – Tate Research Centre: Learning Launch.
- May 2014, Tate Britain- Learning Gallery Live Art and Film Making Screening.
- May 2014, Tate Britain – AHRC: Cultural Value, What can Film Making Tell us?
- January 2014, Tate Britain – Territories of Practice (With Chelsea College of Arts).
- October 2013, Tate Modern – Live Art: what can Filmmaking tell us?
- OnCurating Launch, Motto Books Berlin, 23rd July.
- Critical Education conference, Middlesex University, 8-11 August.
- Paper Presentation, London Conference of Critical Thought, Recuperation stream, Birkbeck, June 24-25.
- Teesside University, Festival of Learning, Art School in the 21st Century – March 2015
- University of East London, Difference of Education, Educating Difference, Alternative Art College and radical Pedagogy – Feb 2015
- Cleaveland Institute of Art, Unruly Engagements Conference, ‘Just Say No!’ Alternative Strategies to Art Education – with Mary O’Neill – Nov 2014
- Tate Britain, Natural History Museum Learning department – June 2014
- Tate Britain, Territories of Practice, Art and Politics – Jan 2014
- London Conference of Critical Thought – The University in ruins – June Paul Stewart and James Ellison – May 2013
- University of Edinburgh/ Embassy Gallery – AAC and universities as acronyms – Feb 2013
- Saas-Fee Summer Institute of Art, Import Projects, Berlin (2016)
- Saas-Fee Summer Institute of Art, European Graduate School, Switzerland (2015)
- Teesside University, (2014 to present) PhD. Alternative learning spaces and the role of the artist.
- Goldsmiths College London, (2012) MA Art and Politics. Merit
- University of Lincoln, (2011). BA Fine Art. 1st Class
- mima (Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art) Digital Fellow December 2014 – December 2015
- Teesside University, Lecturer October 2014 – Present
- Tate Gallery, Coordinator Tate Research Centre Learning October 2014 – March 2015
- Tate Gallery, Learning Research Assistant August 2013 – March 2015
- Bruce Asbestos, Artist Assistant September 2012- December 2013
- Fully Funded PhD by Practice – 2014-2017
- AHRC Cultural Value – Tate 2013
- British council Funding 2012
- ADM Academy Competition 2011
- Volunteer of the year at the Lincoln Volunteer Awards 2010
- Fine Art Award university of Lincoln 2010