Dr Paul Stewart
Lecturer – MIMA School of Art
Does that even matter? … If the answers to these questions are “no,” move on.
- Twitter 1 @paulstewart90
- Twitter 2 @altartcollege
- 2020, Book, Art and Capital: Critical Pedagogy, Routledge.
- 2019, Book Chapter, Knowledge Socialism, Springer.
- 2017, Head Editor, OnCurating Issue 33: The Ecology of Digital and Meta Communities in Curatorial Practice July/August.
- 2016, Head Editor, OnCurating Reader for Omsk Social Club Feat PUNK IS DADA performance @ Migros Fur Gegenwarstkunst, ‘Scene Afterform: Bona-fide Sites and the Meta Community :)’. omsk_punk_is_dada_reader_web
- 2016. Co-editor, OnCurating Issue 31, Applied Estrangement.
- 2016, Book Chapter, Art and Activism: beyond the gallery walls, Sense Publishing
2016 Talks and exhibitions
- 2020, Bad Spirits, Durham Castle Commission, Feb.
- 2019, Bad Spirits – multiple events. http://www.badspirits.co.uk
- 2018, Middlesbrough Art Weekender, Head Curator, Oct.
- 2017, Middlesbrough Art Weekender, Head Curator, 19-21 May.
- Alternative Art School Fair, 19-21 November
- BYOB Worldwide @ Auxiliary, Stockton, 19 August.
- 2016, Critical Education conference, Middlesex University, 8-11 August.
- 2016, Paper Presentation, London Conference of Critical Thought, Recuperation stream, Birkbeck, June 24-25.
- BarBabette, Berlin Gallery Weekend, ‘After Aesthetics’, Unlearning God: I am Nothing, April.
- Concordia University, Transitional Knowledge Exchange, Montreal Canada, April.
- The Old Fenton Library – Art City, Paradise Now, Luxury Education video series, Stoke On Trent, March.
- Youthitude Festival, Luxury Education: James Edward Franco, Berlin, February.